[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] denial...

C. G. Estabrook via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Mon Jun 23 17:36:54 EDT 2014

Asking or advising Francis and Gehrig to stop posting to a political discussion list is one thing; preventing their doing so is quite another.

The latter clearly violates principles of free expression. Use your 'delete' key.

"If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." (Chomsky)

--CGE