[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] denial...

David Gehrig via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Mon Jun 23 17:54:07 EDT 2014

Francis has his own site from which to spew his rancid racism. Why do you insist he pours his racist sewage into your list as well?

Now, I understand that, as a Counterpuncher, you're not allowed to actually admit it in public when you find something antisemitic, even when it's a five-alarm fire like what pours so consistently from Francis, because that would risk letting the issue out of the teeny tiny ideological lockbox Cockburn and St. Clair shoehorned it into so disastrously ineptly all those years ago, and that's simply not a step you could take.

But what is the effect for the list? Acres and acres of Nazi sewage. All of it preventable. All of of it stamped "100% Estabrook Enabled. Thanks, Carl, Couldn't Have Done It Without You!"

@%<