[Peace-discuss] AOTA yesterday

"e.w.johnson 朱稳森" via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Thu Jun 26 11:47:06 EDT 2014

I detect that the US gov't engages in various "daemonizing" activities
against China.

It's daemonization in  three senses of the term:
they make China out to be evil;
they buffet China with various subversions;
and they use the Chinese to do various background tasks according to
their wishes.

*

I dont know if the CIA is funding the "Xinjiang terrorists" or not. Some
how they got enough cash
to buy a couple of nice SUVs and blow them up with gasoline near
Tian'anmen.  Because of that you need a permit to buy gasoline if you
want to run a backup generator.  I get gas out of my "truck" with a
"Kentucky credit card" (a siphon hose) for our generator at the lab.

Interestingly the knife attacks by the "uighurs" has made it somewhat
more difficult to
buy kitchen cutlery in China.  We buy quite a bit more knives than the
average
rate because we send out brand new sharp high quality butcher knives with
our popular pig autopsy kits.  We have had to pay extra fees to get the
knives recently.

Since our move to new digs on the north of the city I bought some new
kitchen knives at the Metro.  The knife department guy took my passport
number as I bought 4 big sharp knives with red molded plastic handles
for home use.