[Peace-discuss] could u call Rodney Davis to stop rush to Iraq war?

Robert Naiman via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Thu Jun 26 12:13:42 EDT 2014

I concede that we have not had much success so far moving Rodney Davis. He
is no Tim Johnson. :)

However, if he were ever going to do anything, he should do this. The ask
here is simply to sign a bipartisan letter saying that consistent with the
Constitution, the President must come to Congress before using force in
Iraq.