[Peace-discuss] Pathology on peace-discuss

David Gehrig david-cu at nukulele.org
Tue May 6 07:58:26 EDT 2014

Shorter David Green: I find it politically expedient to ignore an obvious and blatant antisemitic incident -- not, incidentally, an "alleged" antisemitic incident -- because to me blindness to antisemitism is a virtue, as long as it's properly motivated politically.

Green's view is decidedly in the minority on that. And I don't think he's going to get much traction with that "because I oppose antisemitism on Mondoweiss, I don't have to oppose antisemitism in CU" argument. But that's the same moral infarction by which Green can let himself be published alongside Holocaust deniers in Counterpunch without any moral queasiness.

@%<