[Peace-discuss] [Peace] Fwd: #BRINGBACKOURGIRLS RALLY

David Johnson davidjohnson1451 at comcast.net
Wed May 7 18:53:21 EDT 2014

More Hyperbole from YaaQov,

I do oppose extremist Islam and extremist Christianity, and extremist
Judiam, and extremist Hinduism, especially when its actions cause death,
destruction and other horrible acts.
And I am 99 % certain that everyone on this list would agree.
And I would also say that the government of Saudia Arabia is worse than
Israel. Iran, a close tie.

I hope this clarifies any uncertainty, that is IF, and that is a HUGE IF,
Ya'aQov is being sincere.

David Johnson