[Peace-discuss] CELEBRATE MAY BIRTHDAYS AND THE GROWING SEASON AT THE WHITE ROSE CW FARM!!!

Laurel Nobilette via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Sun May 11 21:38:33 EDT 2014

*Celebrate May Birthdays and the Growing Season!*

*Saturday May 17th, 2014*

*White Rose CW - Monee IL *

*2-9pm*

*Farm work: 2-6pm*
*Potluck celebration: 6-9pm*

Laurel Nobilette and Carly Guerriero would like their friends to gather at
the White Rose Farm in Monee IL for a celebration of May Day and another
year lived. We will drink, eat, and have a bonfire at the farm.

*Instead of traditional presents we are ask**ing for a few essential items
to be donated to the farm. *
-Work Gloves
-Garden Tools
-Cast Iron Pots or Pans
-Multi-gallon water jugs
-Perennial flowers or herbs to plant : )

*We hope you will join us early for a farm tour and gift us with a little
help at planting!*
-Make sure you are prepared with shoes and clothes that could get muddy,
layered clothing,
-Work gloves and gardening tools (especially rakes, hoes, and shovels)
-Please bring a roll of TOILET PAPER,
-Water

* Pot Luck and Bonfire will start around 4pm please bring:*
-A dish, appetizer, dessert, or drinks to share
-Weather appropriate clothing
-Water
-Lawn chair or blanket, if you want
-Bring an instrument, play at bonfire!

IF YOU DRIVE, PLEASE TRY TO CARPOOL WITH OTHERS : )

If you take the Metra Electric line to Governor's State, we will work with
you to find someone to pick you up

you can find a map to the farm
here!<https://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&q=6865+bruns+rd+monee+il&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x880e0dfd0ae5840f:0x68f100cc01f58376,6865+W+Bruns+Rd,+Monee,+IL+60449&gl=us&ei=tLFuU8WsHI6cyATe8oCIBw&ved=0CCoQ8gEwAA>Email
if you need directions or call
618.882.3366.

*PLEASE EMAIL BACK YOUR RSPV!!!HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE*

*+PEACE+*