[Peace-discuss] Gaza's Ark press conf Live-tweet Monday 12:15pm London

Robert Naiman via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Sun May 11 21:09:19 EDT 2014

I'm going to live-tweet from the post-bombing Gaza's Ark/Freedom Flotilla
Coalition press conference from @naiman at 12:15 pm Monday London time.

I'll be backed up by @GazaArk, @CanadaBoatGaza, and @GazaFFlotilla.

That will be early morning US time. This link should show your local time:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Gaza%27s+Ark%2FFFC+London+press+conference&iso=20140513T1215&p1=136

The press conference/public presentation will address, among other things:

1. What we know so far from the investigation of the bombing
2. Our assessment of the damage to the boat
3. Whether we will repair and sail the boat
4. Plans for a global day of action to break the siege of Gaza on May 31,
marking the anniversary of the 2010 attack on the Freedom Flotilla.

Speakers will include Ehab Lotayef (Canada) and myself from Gaza's Ark and
Ann Ighe from the Swedish Ship to Gaza, representing the Freedom Flotilla
Coalition.

We'll be tweeting on the hashtag #CantSinkHope.

Others can pile in by 1) retweeting and 2) by posting other relevant tweets
on the hashtag #CantSinkHope.

A list of relevant tweets which we used in the last Twitter storm, just
before the bombing, can be found here:

http://www.justforeignpolicy.org/act/gazasark-petition-tstorm

Remember when using that page to include the hashtag #CantSinkHope in your
tweets.

--
Robert Naiman
Policy Director