[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] Zionist idol Lev Dobriansky and Leo Strauss eagerly leering at Russian Federation

Stephen Francis via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Tue May 20 17:31:20 EDT 2014

Well, thank you very much Mr. Gehrig for giving me an opportunity to respond...
I'm just trying to understand corporate fraud and fraudsters and keep running into Jewish / Zionists.....
Most of the principles in the Keating Savings and Loan scandal were Jewish, Michael Milken and Ivan Boesky come to mind.
Marcus Agius, who stepped down from Barclays Bank in the Libor scandal is married to a Rothschild.
And Madoff..... enough
All the major players in the recent Housing Meltdown scandal were heads of Jewish controlled banks...none of which lost their jobs, in fact were promoted and got fat bonuses.
see

 The high-profile role played by Jews on Wall Street has never been a secret. Many of the wheelers and dealers responsible for shaping the current US financial system are Jewish, including former AIG CEO Hank Greenberg, former Citcigroup CEO Sandy Weill, recently-retired Lehman Bros. CEO Richard Fuld, former Fed chairman Alan Greenspan, former Treasury Secretary Bob Rubin, current Fed chairman Ben Bernanke,etc. One of the "weapons of mass destruction" described by the legendary investor Warren Buffet is the Credit Default Swap. Greenberg's AIG is the biggest purveyor of CDS. In spite of the warnings by Buffet in 2006, Greenspan and his successor Bernanke argued against regulating derivatives such as credit default swaps. Unregulated financial derivatives are now considered the biggest cause of the financial collapse.

And check out this chart .... the looooooong blue line is Jewish enrollment in elite colleges.... who go on to play in Wall Street.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/eliteenrollment-large.jpg

View on www.theamericanco... Preview by Yahoo

These were the top four scandals of the last twenty years...and involved trillions of dollars...
I just want to understand this and maybe predict where they are going to strike next.
Well, I believe they were involved in 9/11 also... but that verdict has not been read YET.
I would gladly listen to anyone who could prove me wrong.
It doesn't matter whether they are Jewish are little purple aliens from on of Jupiter's moons...I just want to understand and consolidate the conclusions I've settled on at this point.
Thank you again, Mr. Gehrig
Steve Francis