[Peace-discuss] Fwd: Interfaith Partners in Action

via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Fri May 30 22:44:07 EDT 2014

It's very interesting to me that the presbytery (call forth the elders of
the church)
have heaped up all this wealth to the point that how they invest it is an
issue.

What a cess pool.

It seems that the "elders" have already mismanaged the money.

I dont suppose i should give a dry etiolated rat's ass whether they
invested the Stolen Money in
dogfights or cheap whiskey or Halliburton.
The Presbytery stole it, and hoarded it, and that should be the point.

All the rest of this noise is just noise and smoke screen.