[Peace-discuss] Oliver Stone Wants to Make a Documentary on Putin

E. W. Johnson via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Sat Nov 8 18:13:12 EST 2014

Putin is actually quite alright.

The lives of the people have improved under Putin's oversight.

No one among the 99% can say that Obama has helped make their life better,
nay, not even the dazed-eyed Obamalepts can say that things are better.

Some of them might be able to awaken from their bliss to
mumble incoherently about how
it's not * * * Barrey's * * * fault.
Oh, no, it isn't.

Obama is nothing more than a stupid lying shill
for those who pull the puppet strings
making merchandise of the people.

As supreme toady-in-chief for the "0.1%", "Obot" has King-like
authority and imperial power to destroy people
that he does not like for the benefit of those who
sustain him (and spare him from justice).

The lives of those within the grasp of the tentacles
of Obama and his minions have gotten worse,
that is, if they are still alive at all.