[Peace-discuss] Congress: no $$ for war without debate & vote

Karen Aram via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Tue Nov 18 09:43:25 EST 2014

I  agree with Carl, while  I understand how one might feel that going to war without congressional approval is wrong, and we should request congressional approval as a matter of process, in hopes that funding war will be rejected, nonetheless I agree that the "big picture" requires we insist on no war rather than permission or funding for war.