[Peace-discuss] Congress: no $$ for war without debate & vote

Robert Naiman via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Tue Nov 18 10:03:59 EST 2014

I look forward to receiving invitations on this list to future public
activities in Champaign-Urbana on the war attempting to engage Congress,
organized by Carl and Karen.

So far, I see nothing going on. Is there a lot of activity going on in C-U
that I don't know about? Why aren't invitations to these wonderful
activities being posted on this list?

Robert Naiman
Policy Director
Just Foreign Policy