[Peace-discuss] [sf-core] Re: Congress: no $$ for war without debate & vote

E. W. Johnson via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Tue Nov 18 18:24:47 EST 2014

"You'd pay to know what you really think" - JR ("Bob") Dobbs

Opinion polls seem to be a monitoring system and data device for
the Amerikan propaganda system.

Opinion polls are a sort of post-training assessment tool
that allows the propaganda machine to monitor how well
the populace is taking up the memes, and how
well the memes have become integrated into the response.

The dog salivates on command.
The bell system they say.
Opinion polls ring the bell.
School's out.
The masses drool.

(I think that could be a Haiku with some work.)

Islamic State is perhaps Not just a bunch of good guys poorly understood,
but I can surely understand why they should be angry.

One is hard put to say that those in opposition to Islamic State is
really "better" than Islamic State.

"Movin' on" probably ought to change its name to Shameless.

But perhaps folks know that's what it means.