[Peace-discuss] @ the Art: "Kill the Messenger" docdrama on natl security journalism martyr Gary Webb

Robert Naiman via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Sun Oct 19 15:45:57 EDT 2014

Here are some key sources in the debate now raging over "Kill the
Messenger," one opposed to the movie, two in support:

Jeff Leen: Gary Webb was no journalism hero, despite what ‘Kill the
Messenger’ says
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/gary-webb
-was-no-journalism-hero-despite-what-kill-the-messenger-says/2014/10/17/026b7560-53c9-11e4-809b-8cc0a295c773_story.html

Robert Parry: WPost’s Slimy Assault on Gary Webb
http://consortiumnews.com/2014/10/18/wposts-slimy-assault-on-gary-webb/

Jeff Cohen: The Resurrection of Reporter Gary Webb: Will Hollywood Give Him
Last Word Against the CIA's Media Apologists?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jeff-cohen/the-resurrection-of-repor_b_5939914.html

Robert Naiman
Policy Director
Just Foreign Policy