[Peace-discuss] Fwd: Re: Warren, Bernie, Hillary: Back Obama's Iran Diplomacy

David Johnson via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Wed Oct 22 19:45:45 EDT 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [Peace-discuss] Warren, Bernie, Hillary: Back Obama's Iran
Diplomacy
Date: 	Wed, 22 Oct 2014 18:45:18 -0500
From: 	David Johnson <davidjohnson1451 at comcast.net>
To: 	Robert Naiman <naiman at justforeignpolicy.org>

Sure Bob,

I see your logic.

Anyone who is not a neo-liberal democrat is a Trotskyist.
Not that that should be a bad thing, nor being a Maoist, an Anarchist, a
REAL Progressive, a Populist, a Liberation Theology Catholic, or anyone
else who opposes neo-liberal policies.

What happened to the old Bob Naiman who supported the anti-neo-liberal
governments and policies of Venezuela, Bolivia, and Ecuador ?
Now you seem to be an Obama / Move-on.org apologist.

Where has unquestioning support of the democrats gotten us in the last
20 some years ?

How did that big campaign to get Chuck Hagel nominated as Secretary of
Defense help anything ?

The democrats in the last 20 years have not improved things, look at the
FACTS Bob, the democrats have become worse with every passing year.
Do I need to provide an EXTREMELY long list ?

David Johnson