[Peace-discuss] [CentralILJwJ] Fwd: USA Midterm Elections-Past and Present' by Jack Rasmus, teleSUR English, October 27, 2014

David Johnson via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Tue Oct 28 23:46:42 EDT 2014

You just don't get it do you Bob ?

The corporate controlled democratic politicians have been selling out
the American people for two decades now and they are not getting any
better they are only getting worse !
So don't attempt to kill the messenger, facts are facts that you seem to
be in total denial of.

And by the way, you are still incorrectly using the term " ultra Left "
despite the fact that myself and others have corrected you in the past.

David Johnson