[Peace-discuss] Draft flyer for Sept. 6 demo

Stuart Levy via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Fri Sep 5 23:45:36 EDT 2014

Carl,

I think this one is exceptionally good.    In the anhistoric media panic
over ISIS and the Ukraine, setting a historical context, as you do, is
most important.   I think this one will move some people.    With luck
it will draw them into hearing more.   And I think this form is more
effective than a denser text would be.

(A copy-editor could pick nits over in-vs-ensure and a comma or two, but
you'll probably have fixed those already.)

Thanks for doing this.