[Peace-discuss] [Peace] AWARE ON THE AIR for Tuesday 9/9 - CANCELED

ya'aQov via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Wed Sep 10 17:31:36 EDT 2014

Carl, I didn't say you are uncivil, and will waste no time on what I didn't
say.
The tunnels referred to by Chomsky are not those Qater paid for their
construction. Stay tuned for next AWARE on the Air.
'hasbara is something one describes, explains. Numerous Israelis (b'tselem,
gishah, gush shalom, nashim be-shahor) provide hasbara that is different,
and opposed to the Government's official one.

Nobody, not you, Salaita, Chomsky, Szoke, Aram, said anything about
(documented by foreign journalists)
Hamas using children and civilians as human shields, launching rockets from
kindergarten, mosques, hospitals knowing Israelis will retaliate aginst
those very people; said nothing about Ministry of Interior employees asking
Gazans to remain in their homes, and not trust IDF calls asking them to
leave.

Why are you pointing out your education about 'civil' was, presumably,
different from mine? are you attempting to evoke some dormant xenophobic
penchants among your dormant listeners? they are active, alright.