[Peace-discuss] petition agasinst attacks on Syria

Ricky Baldwin via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Fri Sep 12 09:19:57 EDT 2014

I know there are people on this list who think MoveOn is nothing but a front for Obama and excuse-making Democrats, but they have a petition going against the planned attacks on Syria:

Sign the petition: Say "No!" to US strikes on Syria!

Sign the petition: Say "No!" to US strikes on Syria!
I just signed a petition to The United States House of Representatives, The United States Senate, and President Barack Obama: We urge you to show real le...
View on petitions.moveon.org Preview by Yahoo

Ricky Baldwin

"Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes." - Maggie Kuhn