[Peace-discuss] [Peace] Steven Salaita speaks

E. W. Johnson via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Fri Sep 12 09:42:33 EDT 2014

It seems we have a new definition of Fascism although I am not sure
that Luigi Amoroso would agree with it.

Fascist - [n.] one who maintains the system of his ideological opinions
on behalf of other people's opinions, especially one who does so
systematically in addressing Democrat Party candidates, urban dwellers,
twerps, or those who have opposing opinions on Israel/Palestine.