[Peace-discuss] Our Senator, Mark Kirk, jumps the shark on Iran deal

C. G. Estabrook carl at newsfromneptune.com
Fri Apr 3 13:34:13 EDT 2015

Republicans and Democrats have worked hard to eradicate the Ron (not Rand) Paul wing of the party - that calls for bringing the troops home, closing overseas bases, and breaking up the NY banks. But they’re still able to fill a stadium  at UIUC.

Instead we’re given a choice between two candidate who are both neoliberal and neoconservative. How does that happen?