[Peace-discuss] FW: Demonstrate vs. Biden!

Bay, Michael bay2 at illinois.edu
Wed Apr 22 15:33:33 EDT 2015

The Facebook event is open:

https://www.facebook.com/events/577243759045334/

________________________________
From: Bay, Michael
Sent: Sunday, April 19, 2015 6:48 PM
To: Peace-discuss List
Subject: Demonstrate vs. Biden!

Follow the Student Senate<https://www.facebook.com/il.studentsenate> on Facebook.

Location is still tba according to:

Students across the nation, including ‪#‎ILLINOIS‬, have been working hard with the ‪#‎ItsOnUs‬ campaign to stop sexual assault. Next Thursday, April 23rd, Vice President Joe Biden will be joining our campus to celebrate the campaign's success and continue building momentum for the campaign. Event time will be 12-2 p.m., event location TBA. Stay tuned on our Facebook page for more details including time and location! RSVP here: ow.ly/LL2Q9