[Peace-discuss] [sf-core] Re: [Peace] Response to Martire talk yesterday

Astrid Berkson astridjb at comcast.net
Wed Apr 29 00:06:16 EDT 2015

i don't understand not taxing retirement income. many of us seniors own
our homes, have a good income, and have no dependents. why should we pay
no tax while people with 3 kids, childcare expense, and a lower income
pay full tax? martire's graduated proposal is eminently reasonable

"May this be the worst day of your life".
Old Irish blessing.

On 4/28/2015 6:54 PM, 'C. G. Estabrook' carl at newsfromneptune.com