[Peace-discuss] [Peace] let's make C-U a "city of refuge" for Steven Salaita

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 23:16:48 EDT 2015

Sorry, that should be the American Indian Studies dept.

To add some substance to this side thread, readers may be interested in
Robert Warrior's commentary on the U of I boycott over the Salaita
scandal - should the boycott continue?   (I'd be inclined to say Yes it
should, since the University Administration is certainly embarrassed at
this point, but hasn't done anything to make amends - either with
Salaita or with the AIS department - but on the other hand, my work
isn't hindered by the boycott, I don't lose by its continuing.)

http://robertwarriorx.tumblr.com/post/126319735841/should-the-u-of-i-boycott-continue