[Peace-discuss] [Peace] let's make C-U a "city of refuge" for Steven Salaita

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 22:32:29 EDT 2015

Wonderful.   I am in, whatever in is.

I'm wondering whether Native American Studies may already need that kind
of supportive protection.   Does anyone know what's been happening with
their department over the last year?   I don't, but from people's
expressions it sounds as though the University administration has not
been kind to them in more ways than Salaita's un-hiring.