[Peace-discuss] [Peace] showing up for racial justice / on campus December 2, 2015; 1pm

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 16:44:15 EST 2015

I, of course, agree with you Carl.
Free Speech is also for those who disagree with me.
I also agree that the answer to speech that I disagree with is to speak up.

I therefore embrace the people of tomorrow's demonstration in love and
solidarity  because they have ben silenced too often and too long; and at
the same time I hold at a distance the desire of some of those I embrace to
silence.