[Peace-discuss] Fwd: [ufpj-activist] Omnibus Spending Bill: Full Text (and some bad things which *didn't* make it in)

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Wed Dec 16 11:00:17 EST 2015

All of the odious provisions of the visa waiver bill were kept and were not
mitigated: the nationality-based exclusions, the blanket travel-based
exclusions; no sunset was attached.

Small consolation: Sens. Durbin and Flake, among others, fought to exclude
or address the provisions. But they lost.

Robert Naiman
Policy Director
Just Foreign Policy
www.justforeignpolicy.org