[Peace-discuss] Rodney Davis on Netanyahu's speech

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Tue Feb 10 15:44:53 EST 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rep. Rodney Davis <rodneydavis-no-reply at mail.house.gov>
Date: Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 2:19 PM
Subject: From the Desk of Rodney Davis
To: "Mr. Robert R. Naiman" <naiman.uiuc at gmail.com>

Rodney Davis
13th District, Illinois
------------------------------
www.rodneydavis.house.gov
www.facebook.com/reprodneydavis
www.twitter.com/rodneydavis

[image: Congress of the United States // House of Representatives //
Washington, DC 20515]

Committee on Agriculture

Subcommittee On
General Farm Commodities
and Risk Management

Subcommittee on
Horticulture, Research, Biotechnology,
and Foreign Agriculture

committee on transportation
and infrastructure

Subcommittee On Aviation-ViceChair

Subcommittee on
Highways and Transit

Subcommittee on
Water Resources and Environment
  February 10, 2015  February 10, 2015

Mr. Robert R. Naiman
802 E California Ave
Urbana, IL 61801-4342

Dear Mr. Naiman,

Thank you for contacting me regarding your opinions on the upcoming speech
by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to a joint session of
Congress.  I appreciate hearing from constituents in my district and the
time you took to share your thoughts.

As your member of Congress, I have consistently been a strong supporter of
Israel, our closest ally in the Middle East, which is a region that is
experiencing unprecedented turmoil and chaos.  As the United States
continues to try to negotiate an agreement with Iran over its nuclear
program, I believe it is crucial that the U.S. and Israel see eye to eye on
the negotiations.  Iran has already stalled these negotiations several
times and I believe it is important for members of Congress to hear the
perspective of Prime Minister Netanyahu on this issue and others.

Again, thank you for contacting me with your thoughts on this
issue.  Please let me know if my office can be of assistance to you in the
future. In addition, if you would like to stay informed on what is
happening in Washington, DC and around the 13th District, I encourage you
to sign up to receive my e-newsletter by visiting
https://rodneydavis.house.gov/contact/newsletter. It is truly an honor to
represent you.    Sincerely,
[image: (signed)]
Rodney Davis
Member of Congress
    RD/JB
    2004 Fox Drive
Champaign, IL 61820
(217) 403-4690 108 East Market
Taylorville, IL 62568
(217) 824-5117 1740 Longworth House Office Building
Washington, DC 20515
(202) 225-2371 243 Water Street, Suite 100
Decatur, IL 62523
(217) 791-6224