[Peace-discuss] Rep. Hank Johnson: It's Not Just About Bibi Dissing Our Black President

Carl G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Wed Feb 11 23:42:28 EST 2015

As the greatest purveyors of violence in the world today, "the US people and our system of government" should be (and are) disrespected by the whole world.

We should be doing penance and changing out life, beginning with seeing that our murderous chief executive is removed from office, as Johnson and Nixon were.

--CGE