[Peace-discuss] Rep. Hank Johnson: It's Not Just About Bibi Dissing Our Black President

E. W. Johnson ewj at pigsqq.org
Wed Feb 11 22:49:46 EST 2015

I disrespect your "*black**presiden**t*" (my emphasis) not because he's
black,
(he isn't exactly black you know) but because he is a cheat, a liar, a fake,
and a murderer and a cheap shill for the 1%.  I wouldn't like him even
if he were black.

Your system of government is likewise dysfunctional and a great lie and it
really is black.  We the people yer dyin' ass.
Would you like to buy some swamp ground?

If Netan Yahoo really did disrespect your system of government,
that would be to his credit.