[Peace-discuss] Russian-Ukrainian Conflict / Panel Discussion / IAS Library - Room 321, Feb. 13th at 2:00 pm -3:30 pm

C. G. Estabrook carl at newsfromneptune.com
Fri Feb 13 21:58:56 EST 2015

Several AWAREists were there, and it was dreadful.

Can you imagine, that in two hours of desultory academic presentations, the question of US policy in Ukraine was not raised at all?

It was just another indication of how thoroughly the academy has been tamed in regard to US politics in the years since Vietnam.

Eheu fugaces, CGE