[Peace-discuss] Illinois Green party State conference

E. W. Johnson ewj at pigsqq.org
Fri Feb 20 03:56:04 EST 2015

You'll be forced to get lots of signatures and face various tricks.

Actually what the beast did to Rich Whitney makes a good story in the
favour of the Greens.
.
While it would make sense to stop here---

I further suggest that the ideologic 10 points of the Green party be
examined.
I would dare say (at the risk of triggering a state of being
hen-flogged) that the post-feminists are correct in saying that
"feminism is no longer relevant in today's society".  This may be
particularly so in the face of the spectre of Hillary Clinton.