[Peace-discuss] [sf-core] Academic boycott of Israel?

C. G. Estabrook carl at newsfromneptune.com
Mon Feb 23 21:33:31 EST 2015

American universities were known to be implicated in the murderous oppression and repression of the Vietnamese in the 1960s.

If American universities had been boycotted, would that have had a valuable effect on the support those universities gave to their government?

A general university boycott, of the sort that's being proposed now for Israeli universities (i.e., by foreigners)?

I'm not sure, but I doubt it.