[Peace-discuss] "Mayor 1%" forced into runoff in Chicago

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Wed Feb 25 05:47:27 EST 2015

Chicago mayor to face runoff against county commissioner
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/e5f4b517b75f4ce2bc2108b54b5f7808/chicago-mayor-face-runoff-against-county-commissioner

Rahm Emanuel faces runoff in re-election bid
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/02/24/rahm-emanuel-chicago-mayor/23971209/