[Peace-discuss] Netanyahu insulted Sen. Durbin. What will Durbin do about it?

C. G. Estabrook carl at newsfromneptune.com
Thu Feb 26 14:49:22 EST 2015

Durbin, a fervent supporter of Obama's world-wide war plans - including but by no means limited to his drone program, "the most extreme terrorist campaign of modern times" - should be insulted more seriously and more often.

Obama's policy is to mislead the only enemy of his war plans whom he really fears, the US public. Therefore Netanyahu should be encouraged to give his speech:
<http://mondoweiss.net/2015/02/netanyahu-cancel-speech>.

Durbin should be told that Obama's war-making in E. Europe and SW Asia is criminal madness, for which both should be impeached. The Vietnam war resulted in two presidents being driven from office. The US public should repeat the action. Obama at least is afraid of that.

--CGE