[Peace-discuss] Netanyahu insulted Sen. Durbin. What will Durbin do about it?

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Thu Feb 26 15:30:17 EST 2015

You could write the same ultra-left drivel about Tim Kaine and Jan
Schakowsky as you could about Dick Durbin.

But Tim Kaine did this:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-politics/wp/2015/02/25/tim-kaine-the-latest-hill-democrat-to-announce-plans-to-skip-netanyahus-speech/

And Jan Schakowsky did this:

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2015/02/25/schakowsky-a-jew-decides-to-skip-netanyahus-speech-to-congress/

Why do you always try to change the subject from activism to your
ultra-left drivel, Carl? Why do you hate activism so much?

Robert Naiman
Policy Director
Just Foreign Policy
www.justforeignpolicy.org