[Peace-discuss] AWARE's remit

C. G. Estabrook carl at newsfromneptune.com
Sat Feb 28 12:02:43 EST 2015

http://www.counterpunch.org/2015/02/27/why-the-rise-of-fascism-is-again-the-issue/

Why the Rise of Fascism is Again the Issue: The Reckless Lies of War Mongers
by JOHN PILGER

"...The responsibility of the rest of us is clear. It is to identify and expose the reckless lies of warmongers and never to collude with them. It is to re-awaken the great popular movements that brought a fragile civilisation to modern imperial states. Most important, it is to prevent the conquest of ourselves: our minds, our humanity, our self respect. If we remain silent, victory over us is assured, and a holocaust beckons."

--CGE