[Peace-discuss] the attack on Charlie Hebdo

Stuart Levy via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Sat Jan 10 10:30:14 EST 2015

"Racist bullies like those who drew those cartoons for Charlie Hebdo and
reactionary Islamic fundamentalist terrorists actually rely on each
other. They would find it much more difficult to exist if the other side
didn't.”

Yes yes yes.   A good article which makes this point is this from Juan Cole:

http://www.juancole.com/2015/01/sharpening-contradictions-satirists.html

some quotes -