[Peace-discuss] Inga Karliner's response to my letter

E. W. Johnson via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Wed Jan 14 14:05:54 EST 2015

Wow.

Inga seems like a really pleasant lady with a great
sense of humour.  She any relation to George Karliner?
I always thought he was funny with those 7 words ya
can't use in email and all.

Anyway it really is a big University if
they have a whole department just for
administering physics.  Is she a "physician"
or just a Professor?

It seems that she only wants to be CC:ed on email (indirectly "in the
loop")
not be in the To: (direct) list, but as long as you
don't address her directly or make eye contact,
she should be ok.  Well, actually eye contact should
be ok if it's only the eye to eye kind.