[Peace-discuss] Food Not Bombs Reminder

Laurel Nobilette laurie.nobilette at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 18:38:01 EDT 2015

Hey err body!

Just a friendly reminder: we will be doing Food Not Bombs this Saturday at
noon at West Side Park in Champaign. Please, if you can, join us! We will
be serving vegetarian friendly soup, bread, and possibly some greens or
fruit.

Some of y'all had expressed interest in helping out. We will be doing food
prep the night before (this Friday) at the Catholic Worker House at or
around 7pm. Feel free to show up! If you would like to help with set up,
please come by the CWH  around 1030am Saturday morning, or if you'd like to
help with clean up, just stick around afterwards.

Hope to see y'all there!

laurel