[Peace-discuss] [Discuss] Bree Newsome on Democracy Now

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 6 18:39:26 EDT 2015

It's on UPTV6 now, I'm watching her a second time today. I agree, she is very inspiring, love her.

Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 21:26:22 +0000
To: discuss-communitycourtwatch at lists.chambana.net; peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Subject: Re: [Peace-discuss] [Discuss] Bree Newsome on Democracy Now
From: peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net

I watched it this morning and I agree that her community organizing efforts which originated in Charlotte. NC  are inspiring. I have followed the Charlotte -Mechlingburg Schools Desegregation case down in Charlotte, NC.  Bill Trent from the Illinois College of Education was an expert witness in the case.
Deloris

Sent from XFINITY Connect Mobile App