[Peace-discuss] FW: AWARE, or AWARE + Green Party, at 4th of July parade?

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 14 15:26:23 EDT 2015

Sorry Stuart

I did report to the Green Party committee, immediately after the AWARE meeting when you brought up the topic, I received no response, probably because we have not had any meetings or discussion since then. We have a Prairie Greens meeting tomorrow in which we can discuss and vote. I hope you will attend.
As to AWARE, we haven't discussed it either since the last time we met when you brought up the topic.
My personal opinion is to keep it simple, but the Greens can vote on it tomorrow. AWARE can vote tonight.