[Peace-discuss] Fwd: [geo-personnel] *Last Reminder* Weekend Meet N' Greets

Gus Wood gwoodiii3 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 13:52:31 EDT 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Shawn Fields" <sffields at gmail.com>
Date: Jun 24, 2015 12:50 PM
Subject: [geo-personnel] *Last Reminder* Weekend Meet N' Greets
To: <personnel at lists.uigeo.org>, "CC CC" <geo-cc at lists.uigeo.org>, "Natalie
Uhl" <natalie at uigeo.org>, "Grant Antoline" <grant at uigeo.org>

Hey everybody!

This weekend, we will be having our final two meet n greets for prospective
union organizers.

At the beginning of the summer, the Personnel Committee began to interview
applicants to fill our open Union Organizer position. We are now at the
in-person interview phase of the this process and would like to invite GEO
members and the broader committee to meet our prospective hires! The meet
and greet will happen during the 2nd part of the interviews. We will be
interviewing three prospective applicants in the near future-

Andrea Herrera's  meet and greet will be from 3:30 - 5 pm pm on Saturday
June 27th.
Slyvia Marques’ meet and greet will be from 3:30 - 5 pm on Sunday June 28th.

Both meet and greets will be held at the University YMCA located on 1001
South Wright Street. As food will be provided, we ask that you RSVP. Please
email Shawn Fields at sffields at gmail.com to RSVP, ask questions or discuss
dietary restrictions.

All the Best,

The Personnel Committee