[Peace-discuss] [Peace] Senate Bill 1761

C. G. Estabrook carl at newsfromneptune.com
Thu May 21 15:55:48 EDT 2015

Probably because (as in the Salaita affair) Israeli apartheid has a more effective lobby than South African apartheid did, altho’ both racist regimes were supported by the US government for its own foreign policy purposes.

Altho’ she’s been asked, Carol has not tried to explain her embarrassing vote.

(BTW, your hysteria is a bit out of hand if you can’t tell me and Karen Aram apart on TV. Glad to know you’re watching, tho’.)

—CGE