[Peace-discuss] Firm hired by UI re athletic issues

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Wed May 27 00:24:06 EDT 2015

>From their website:
Labor Relations
Franczek Radelet is a powerful advocate for employers and a formidable adversary to unions. We provide creative and effective solutions to challenging labor relations problems. We aggressively pursue client goals at the bargaining table, in arbitration, and in the courtroom. We work with non-unionized employers to develop and implement effective strategies for preventing and defeating union organizing campaigns. We are a respected adversary—unions know we’ll anticipate both their negotiation tactics and campaign plans.