[Peace-discuss] Congress: Stand with Obama/Sanders, Oppose Syria No Fly Zone

C. G. Estabrook carl at newsfromneptune.com
Mon Oct 5 19:57:20 EDT 2015

"Just Foreign Policy' [sic] is a liberal pro-administration organization that just occasionally gets things right, because it follows the good cop/bad cop model.

They pretend to be the good cop, over against the bad coppery of the USG: hypocrisy is the tribute that vice pays to virtue…

The notion that Obama Is "standing ... against ... military escalation in Syria" is of course ridiculous, but it's true that the Democrat/Republican call for a "no-fly zone" is worse; cf. the death and destruction Obama and Clinton accomplished in Libya.