[Peace-discuss] [ufpj-activist] HuffPo: Bernie Sanders Had A Great Response To War Hawks

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 4 20:18:34 EDT 2015

Bob, I thought you were good intentioned though misguided. Now I know better. You don't just support the democratic party, as does Bernie. A party that doesn't just support wars, but perpetrates and expands them.

Kevin's comments were legit. and you immediately attacked him and tarred the whole left, with ad homenums always a sign of one knowing they have lost the argument.

Some of us from the local Green Party will be happy to counteract Bernie with Jill, who has made it clear we don't support war, or militarization.