[Peace-discuss] FW: FW: World Labor Hour Saturday August 27th

Boyle, Francis A fboyle at illinois.edu
Sat Aug 27 18:23:42 UTC 2016

       Here is the link to our interview today. I want to thank David for putting giving me the Platform. As said on the program, WILL has blackballed me off there for years because of my support for the Palestinians. I have added Amanda Bass to this informal Killer Koh list. Amanda was a law student at NYU Law who had the courage, integrity and principles to oppose Killer Koh there despite substantial faculty and national legal  opposition.

Fab

Francis A. Boyle
Law Building
504 E. Pennsylvania Ave.