[Peace-discuss] FW: Georgetown Law's Viet Dinh: Modern Day Benedict Arnold!

Boyle, Francis A fboyle at illinois.edu
Mon Jul 4 14:20:07 UTC 2016

Viet Dinh is a member of the Harvard Law School Mafia, along with Killer Koh and Obama. All 3 of them were behind me at HLS. And Killer Koh was the Teacher and Mentor of  the Infamous John Yoo of the Bush Torture Memos at Yale Law Mafia  School that currently runs the University of Illinois Mafia Law School that has invited Killer Koh to come out here  and Campaign for his Yale Law Mafia Boss Clinton on October 28, ten days before the presidential election. Fab.

Francis A. Boyle
Law Building
504 E. Pennsylvania Ave.
Champaign IL 61820 USA